Business Savings Accounts
- Minimum opening balance of $1000.00
- A daily collected balance of $1000.00 or above will earn a money market
rate established by First National and is subject to change depending
on market conditions.
- Simple interest is earned on the daily collected balance less 5% of
that balance and credited to your account monthly.
- If the daily balance falls below $1000.00, there will be a $10.00
service charge for the month and no interest will be earned for the
- You are allowed 6 pre-authorized debits per statement period, which
includes up to 3 checks. After 6 withdrawals per month a $2.00 per withdrawal
fee will be charged. These transactions are governed by law and if exceeded
could result in the bank reclassifying the account as non-interest bearing.
to the Top
- Minimum opening balance $5.00
- Collected balance of $100.00 or more earns interest based on market
conditions, not to exceed 5.25%
- Simple interest is computed on the collected balance and credited
- Three withdrawals per quarter are allowed with no charge. All additional
withdrawals are $1.00 each.
- A dormant fee of $3.00 per quarter will be charged if there is no
activity in 2 years. Statements may only be mailed at year-end.
to the Top